How to Clean Crochet
If your item has a care label, always review it before proceeding.
- Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water
- Put in 3 drops of Unicorn Fibre Wash or Beyond Wash
- Swirl the soap around in the water
- Place the crochet in the large bowl and let it soak
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- For softening, add two drops of Fibre Rinse or Beyond Soft to a rinse bath
- Gently press out water by laying crochet in a towel and pressing until the towel is damp.
- Lay crochet flat to dry