Do you buy bulk scouring product for your mill?
If you’re not using Unicorn Power Scour - you’re losing time & money.
Many mills have made the switch to Unicorn Power Scour and agree: they spend less money on product, spend less energy heating water, and get higher yield results with Power Scour. Time is saved, profit margins increased, and every drop of Power Scour is biodegradable & earth friendly.
Get the best value with Unicorn.
Power Scour is:
- Commercial-grade: Save money by using less product per scour.
- Concentrated: The amount of product needed to achieve a desired scouring result are generally 50% to 75% less vs. competitive products. So you save money by ordering less product & paying lower freight costs.
- Efficient: No additional cleaning boosters are needed.
- Effective: Minimize hard water impact.
- Economical: Save energy costs by using lower water temperatures.
- Earth friendly: Using a biodegradable scour at your mill is a huge environmental marketing benefit!
International Sales in High Demand.
Although is it challenging selling internationally - particularly with shipping and exchange rate differences - we have been thrilled with the demand for our products in Canada, the UK, Australia, and Europe. While price and shipping were important factors - the results of Unicorn Power Scour justified the cost overseas.
Here are some reviews we've gotten from our international customers:
If you or your customers would like to enjoy the above savings and realize why Unicorn Power Scour is the best value, we would be happy to provide a sample for you to try - and we’d love to hear what you think. What do you have to loose - added costs and time? For a fragrance free option try Unicorn Beyond Clean; the same powerful formula as Power Scour with no fragrance.
Unicorn Power Scour Test Results
The Science of Energy Savings: Water Volume Energy Time
In kWh to Heat Water In Tank Volume to the following temperatures:
Gals / Liter -- 122 F / 50C -- 140 F / 60 C -- 158 F / 70 C
- 2.5gal/10L -- .7326 -- .8407 -- .9488
- 25gal/100L -- 7.326 -- 8.407 -- 9.488
- 50gal/200L -- 14.65 -- 16.81 -- 18.98
- 100gal/400L -- 29.31 -- 33.63 -- 37.95
Savings is the difference between the higher and lower temperatures. For example rather than scouring wool in 50 gal/200 L of water at 158 F/70 C it is now possible to scour at 140 F/60 F which results in a 11.4% energy savings*. If you were scouring alpaca in 50 g/200 L of water at wool scouring temperatures of 140 F/60 C -or- 158 F/70 C it is now possible to scour at 122 F/50 C which would result in energy savings of 12.9% to 22.8% respectively.
We are now experiencing increases in petroleum and other energy costs. Regardless of the type of fuel utilized, if your energy cost for heating water for scouring different oily/waxy fibres or non oily/way fibres was $1,000 you could potentially realize savings* of approximately $114. to $228.
*Note: Efficiency depends on the type of fuel used for heating and other variables.