How to Wash Handknit Blankets
HOW TO CLEAN Handknit Blankets
If your item has a care label, always review it before proceeding.
- Apply one drop of Power Scour on stain and gently rub to work detergent into the stain. Let sit for 10 minutes. Launder as usual.
- Fill the tub with warm water and 1/2 TSP of Unicorn Fibre Wash or Beyond Wash
- Put in the blanket and let soak for 10 minutes
- Remove the quilt from the water.
- Lay flat to dry. You can spin the extra water out in the washer for faster drying or press the water out with towels for extra delicate items.